Child: Ah, perhaps I’ve miscommunicated. I’m asking for it because I want it.
Me: I understood that, actually.
Child: I think maybe you’re not hearing me. I’d like it because I want it.
Me: I’ve heard you quite well, I’m saying that’s not actually an argument.
Child: PERHAPS IF I SAID IT LOUDER.
Me: There’s no problem with my hearing. The problem is that your argument is, as the Romans would say, circulus in probando.
Child: Well then, let me offer this new information: I want it.
Me: That’s the same information. That’s what you just said, and it’s also the information I assumed when we started.
Child: Well, can I watch YouTube?
Me: You also can’t watch YouTube.
Child: If I can’t watch YouTube, then can I have it?
Me: No! Sorry. No. Why would you think you can have it now?
Child: What if I ask more politely?
Me: I support your decision to behave more politely, and it might increase your chances of getting the next thing you want, but it won’t affect your access to this thing now.
Child: Can I have part of it?
Me: No. No, the having of it is what I’m saying no to. Having part of it is the same as having it.
Child: So can I have all of it?
Me: No! I’m answering the same question. The answer is no.
Me: BECAUSE I—Look. No.
Child: But, OK, look, here is some new information.
Me: Just put your shoes on.
Child: In the vacuum of space, are there free-floating molecules?
Child: Did you know that we don’t actually vote for president, we vote for people who vote for president?
Me: I don’t care, put your shoes on.
Me: You’re not. Put your shoes on.
Child: Why do we have shoes anyway?
Me: Just put your shoes on.
Child: That reminds me, where are my shoes?
Me: What? They’re right there! Right next to your feet!
Me: YOU ONLY HAVE ... I’m sorry. Yes. Those shoes. Your only shoes.
Child: Why don’t I have more shoes?
Me: No more questions, just put your shoes on.
Child: I can’t. I’m not wearing socks.
Me: Did you take your socks OFF?
Child: Well, I’m not wearing them any more, so it’s a fair bet.
Me: Put on your socks and then put on your shoes.
Me: You’re not! You’re just sitting there!
Child: This is me putting on my shoes! This is part of it! All of this, this is the putting on of the shoes. It says in the I Ching ...
Me: NO. NO MORE I FRIGGIN’ CHING. PUT YOUR ... I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Just ... put your shoes on.
Child: I found my socks. They were right here next to my shoes.
Me: If you put your shoes on by the time I count to five, I’ll let you choose what we do next. One ...
Child: (with socks and shoes already on) YouTube.
Child: I see. I see. So you’re saying this is dinner.
Me: It’s getting cold.
Child: But this is whole pieces of food that you’ve just … cooked.
Me: Yes. We’re eating something healthy for dinner.
Child: How can we be sure this is healthy?
Me: It’s healthy. And it’s dinner. Eat it.
Child: I had cold pizza and Skittles for breakfast, and then I got a 100 on my spelling test.
Me: You’ve stumbled into post hoc ergo propter hoc there, buddy, and that hasn’t worked since the second century.
Child: PERHAPS IF I EXPLAINED THAT I DON’T WANT IT.
Me: You can yell all you want, this is dinner.
Child: I think it’s cold.
Child: Look at it. It’s cold. It’s gone cold.
Me: Eat it, it’s not cold.
Child: I’ll eat it if you eat it.
Me: No! That’s not the way it works!
Me: BECAUSE I’M THE GROWN-UP AND I SAID SO NOW QUIT ASKING ME AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES TALK TO ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OR I WILL LITERALLY BLOW UP FROM SITTING ON MY ANGER AND IMAGINING HOW MUCH TROUBLE I WOULD BE IN IF I PULLED THIS SHIT WITH MY PARENTS IN 1978!!!!
Child: Why are you yelling?
Me: I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell, I’m really sorry. I’ll order pizza.
Child: Sometimes one just needs one’s mother.
Me: I’m standing right here, perhaps I can help you.
Child: This falls under Mom’s purview, so …
Me: She’s busy right now, and I’m taking care of you.
Me: Upstairs. But don’t go there.
(Long pause, muffled discussion from upstairs)
Child: Mom says to ask you. Where is the thing from before?
Me: The thing I wouldn’t give you before?
Me: Why do you want to know?
Child: I’m a curious person. I thirst for knowledge.
Me: But you can’t have it.
Child: Boy, you are really jumping to conclusions here! I know I can’t have it! OF COURSE! I’m just curious.
Me: If I tell you where it is, will I find out that at some future time, you have the thing?
Child: Does anyone truly know what the future holds?
Me: So, there is a future where you’ve gone and gotten the thing.
Child: Hold that thought.
(Long pause, muffled discussion from upstairs)
Child: Mom says she’s busy and that you should just tell me where the thing is, because I promised not to get it.
Child: As Mom is my witness.
Me: You know you aren’t getting it, right?
Child: I just like to know where things are, in our house.
Me: The thing is on top of the refrigerator.
Child: Why did you put it there?
Me: Because I don’t trust you.
Child: But … how is that possible? I trust YOU.
Child: I trust you so much that I know when I go and get a stool and bring it over by the refrigerator, and climb up it, the thing will be there.
Me: You promised you wouldn’t do that.
Me: DO NOT GO TO THE KITCHEN. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR THAT STEP STOOL—
(Child comes back into room)
Child: Why were you yelling at me?
Me: I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have yelled.
Child: Can I play on the computer?
(Child opens computer and begins watching videos on YouTube)
Mom: I specifically told you not to get on the computer.
Save Girl in Slogans
Save Girl Slogans in Hindi – बेटी बचाओं पर नारे
Slogan on save girl child in Hindi
- चाहे मुन्ना चाहे मुनिया, एकही बच्चे की प्यारी दुनिया।
- खुशहाल बालिका भविष्य देशका।
- दहेज़ लेना देना सामाजिक अपराध है।
- बेटी है तो कल है।
- बेटी हैं कुदरत का उपहार, जीने का इसको दो अधिकार।
- बेटी को मरवाओगे तो दुल्हन कहा से लाओगे।
- माँ चाहिए…. पत्नी चाहिए…. बहन चाहिए…. फिर बेटी क्यों नहीं चाहिए ?
- बहुत सरल है पेट में करना मुझ पर वार, हिम्मत है तो ए माँ! मुझको पैदा करके मार।
- लक्ष्मी-नारायण, राधे-श्याम, सीता-राम, गौरी-शंकर, – जब पुजीनीय भी पहले नारी…. फिर नर, तो फिर क्यों नहीं देते लड़कियों को जन्म का अवसर।
- माँ चाहे तो तू मुझे प्यार ना देना, चाहे तो दुलार ना देना, कर सको तो इतना करना जन्म से पहले मुझे मार ना देना।
- नारी तूही घर का गहना, तुझमे ही माँ, बीबी और बहना।
Beti Bachao Slogan – Nare
- Chahe Munna Chahe Munniya, Aak Hi Bacche Ki Pyari Duniya.
- Khushahal Balika Bhavishya Deshka.
- Dahej Lena Dena Samajik Aparadh Hain.
- Beti Hain To Kal Hain.
- Beti Hain Kudarat Ka Upahar, Jine Ka Isako Do Adhikar.
- Beti Ko Maronge To Dulhan Kaha Se Laonge ?
- Maa Chahiye…. Patni Chahiye…. Bahan Chahiye…. Fir Beti Kyo Nahi Chahiye ?
- Bahut saral hain pet me karana mujhapar war, himmat hain to ye maa! mujhako paida karke maar.
- Lashmi – Narayan, Radhe – Sham, Sita – Ram, Gauri – Shankar, Jab pujaniy bhi pahale nari… phir nar, to kyo nahi dete betiyo ko janm ka avasar.
- Maa chaahe to tu mujhe pyar naa dena, chahe to tu dular na dena, par janm se pahale mujhe maar naa dena.
- Nari tu hi ghar ka gahana, tujhame hi maa, bibi or bahna.
Save girl child slogan in English
- A Daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts.
- When You Kill A Girl You Kill Many Others.
- Life Is Beautiful & Fulfilling If Supported By Your Mother, Sister, Wife & Daughter. So Save The Girl Child.
- No Girl So No Mother ultimately No Life.
Note: You have more slogans on save girl child then please write in comments.
If you like, Hindi quotes on save girl child with posters then please share on Facebook and Whatsapp.
Note: Don’t miss email subscription and get save girl child slogans in Hindi with all next slogans in Hindi.
GyaniPandit.com Best Hindi Website For Motivational And Educational Article... Here You Can Find Hindi Quotes, Suvichar, Biography, History, Inspiring Entrepreneurs Stories, Hindi Speech, Personality Development Article And More Useful Content In Hindi.